HOW TO CREATE A PHOTO ALBUM IN FACEBOOK
Facebook offers 3 options in Uploading Pictures. One option is to upload multiple pictures through creating a Photo album. This option gives you an opportunity to group your pictures by occasion, theme or by title upon uploading. Start creating your Facebook Photo Album now by :
- Logging on to your facebook account by entering your email address and password. If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link to retrieve your password. It will be sent to your email address. You have to open your e-mail to retrieve the password.
- When you have successfully logged on to your Facebook account, the first thing you need to do is to Click Profile located at the upper left of your screen.
- Another page opens. You will see your Profile Photo on the left. Beside your Profile Photo is your Profile Name. Right below your Profile Name you will see Wall, Info, Photos, Links, Video. Click on Photos.
Click on Create A Photo Album button
- Type Album Name, Location and Description of your photo album.
- On the Privacy Settings (who can see this?) click the arrow down menu to select whether you want Everyone to view your Photo Album or Friends of Friends, Only Friends or you can also Customize your settings by clicking on Customize.
- Under Customize, you will see these selections :
Who can see this?
- Everyone in Facebook
- Friends and their Friends (My friends and their friends can see this)
- Only Friends (Only friends can see this)
- Some Friends (Choose friends who can see this)
- Only Me (Only you can see this)
Except These People – Type the names on the box below “Except These People
- Click Ok.
- Click Create An Album
- You’re Done!