HOW TO STOP HAIR LOSS FOR MEN AND WOMEN
What is Hair Loss, Causes and Treatment
Hair Loss is a common problem to both adult men and women. This could be caused by various factors where specific treatments are available depending on the cause of hair loss. It is very much recommended that you discuss with your physician about your condition so proper treatment and recommendation would be considered the soonest possible time.
- Common Baldness – a common form of hair loss for both men and women. Alopecia is the medical term for this. This condition is commonly called Androgenetic alopecia or Common Male Baldness and Common Female Baldness. Usually, common baldness is a permanent hair loss. Research estimated this dermatological condition affects 60% of men and 30% of women. Male Pattern Baldness generally defaulted from Genetics where the pattern is handed from generation to generation. Hormonal changes and age are also considered contributing factors to common baldness. Basically, the earlier a man starts to show receding hairline, the more extensive the hair loss would be. For women, the hair starts thinning all over the head and rarely lead to total baldness. It may begin as early as puberty.The most common treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia available are Rogaine (Minoxidil) which is applied to the scalp, Hair Transplant where hair follicles on the other areas of the head are transplanted into bald areas, Hot Oil Treatment where hair moisture is being restored, Propecia – a new medication taken by mouth. There are still many many more types of treatments out there. You just have to do more research. You can also resort to Natural Treatments or Home Remedies for hair loss like smearing Castor Oil on the scalp and hair roots, rubbing Olive Oil to the scalp to reduce hair loss, Rosemary Oil, Primrose Oil, wash your hair and apply Coconut Oil at least once a week (massage your scalp gently with the coconut oil), wash your hair, get a Slice of Lemon and massage it gently on the bald part on a daily basis , wash your hair and get an Aloe Vera plant, massage it gently on the part where hair is thinning. This should be done on a daily basis.
- People usually experiences temporary hair loss after a major surgery. This may be a temporary hair loss only.
- Anemia – is a medical condition related to iron deficiency. People suffering from this disease will experience serious hair loss problems. Hair loss can be stopped when Anemia is treated.
- Chemotherapy Treatment – is designed to kill cancerous cells and could kill hair cells as well depending on the amount of dosage administered. After the chemotherapy treatement, your hair is expected to regrow. It could take a few months. You just have to be patient.
- Diabetes – is a medical condition where the body is unable to convert glucose to energy that leads to sugar build up, high sugar concentration in the blood stream which leads to fat build up, clogged blood stream which creates blood circulation problem. This hinders vital nutrients and oxygen supplies to reach hair follicles which could definitely affect hair growth cycle and results to hair loss. A healthy diet, regular supplement intake, proper medication and stress management could help reduce hair loss. Read More