Facebook allows users to upload pictures to their Profile by taking a photo using the webcam. This feature is so easy to use. Just follow the given instructions below and rest assured you will be having fun in front of the camera.
- Log on to your facebook account by entering your email address and password. If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link to retrieve your password. It will be sent to your email address. You have to open your e-mail to retrieve the password.
- When you have successfully logged on to your Facebook account, the first thing you need to do is to Click on Home located at the upper left of your screen.On the next page, you will see on the left side column the words News Feed, Pages, Status Updates, Photos, Links.You have to click on Photos.
On the mid-part of the Photos page, you will see Upload Photos Button
Click that button.
- The following page will show three upload choices namely : Upload Photos from your drive (in your computer), Take a Photo with a webcam, Create an Album (with many photos)
- You have to click Take a Photo with a webcam. Make it sure that your webcam is properly connected to your computer and is ready to use.
- On the next screen, you might be seeing this “Flash Player Upgrade Required”.You must download and install the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player to view this content.
- Go ahead and click Download Flash button below it. You will then be redirected to Adobe Flash Player Download website to install Adobe Flash Player version 10 that is required by Facebook.
- After installing Flash Player version 10, go back to your Facebook account and follow all the steps again.
- When you do Step # 5, you shouldn’t be getting Step # 6 anymore since Adobe Flash Player 10 has already been installed in your computer.
- If Step # 6 shows up again, it means to say that the software was not installed properly so you need to do Step # 7 again to download Flash Player 10. This time make sure you download it successfully. Don’t stop the download process until you see downloaded successfully or successfully installed or something like that.
- Anyway, let’s go back to Step # 5, click Take a Photo with a webcam. Make it sure that your webcam is properly connected to your computer and is ready to use.
- On the next screen you will see Adobe Flash Player Settings. Click Allow then click close.
- Your camera should start working after you click Allow.
- Give your best smile and pose like a celebrity then click the camera icon you see in the photo screen.
- If you are satisfied with the picture you have just taken, click share and it will automatically be saved.