HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS TO FACEBOOK
Displaying your photos in facebook is a great way of updating your friends and family about your recent activities and whereabouts. It also makes your profile more interesting and dynamic giving your visitors a reason to visit your profile more often
While most of Facebook users are knowledgeable about the processes of uploading their photos to facebook profile, there are still a lot of account holders that doesn’t have an idea on how to upload pictures to their profile.
The goal of this article is to give assistance to some people who wants to upload their photos to their facebook account but doesn’t know how to get started with.
Just follow the instructions below as we walk you through the step by step instructions on how to upload your pictures to your facebook profile.
- Log on to your facebook account by entering your email address and password. If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link to retrieve your password. It will be sent to your email address. You have to open your e-mail to retrieve the password.
- When you have successfully logged on to your Facebook account, the first thing you need to do is to Click on Home located at the upper left of your screen.
- On the next page, you will see on the left side column the words News Feed, Pages, Status Updates, Photos, Links.You have to click on Photos.
- On the mid-part of the Photos page, you will see Upload Photos ButtonClick that button.
- The following page will show three upload choices namely : Upload Photos from your drive (from your computer), Take a Photo with a webcam, Create an Album (with many photos)
- Click the link of the Option you choose. If you choose to upload pictures coming from your computer, click Upload Photos.
- Click Browse – a File Upload window will open. Locate the file where your desired photos are stored.
- Click on the File Name or Title of the picture you want to upload then click open.
- On the Facebook upload page click Share.
For other Upload Options, click the links below :
- How To Create A Photo Album In Facebook (Uploading Multiple Pictures And Group Them By Occasion or Theme)
- How To Upload Pictures In Facebook by Taking A Photo With A Webcam